Wednesday, 2 May 2007

little black rocket

Hi! My name is Lala, but I prefer to be known as The Little Black Rocket. It’s a much more sexy and mysterious name for a sleek little black kitten like myself than something as undignified as Lala. I mean, really – who would call their cat Lala? Apparently it has something to do with me supposedly making noises like a telly-tubby, but I don’t believe that for a second.

Since my “staff” (aka my adoptive parents) are fond of telling tales about me in their blogs, I thought I’d better put my own point of view across. After all, don’t believe everything you read.

So watch this space for more about me and my life…

4 comments:

Robbie in the city said...

Hi lala,

welcome to the blog world. I hope you go easy with your comments about your owners (specially the Brazilian one).

-secret admirer-

Anonymous said...

Owners?? I don't have owners, I have staff!

*purrrr*

Anonymous said...

Is that Snoopy being attacked again/ M & D.

Anonymous said...

You write very well.